Please read the following Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) carefully before using this Partner Relationship Management, (the “Partner Relationship Management”) so that you are aware of your legal rights and obligations with respect to your use of the Partner Relationship Management, powered by Noname Security (“Noname”, “we”, “our” or “us”). By submitting the application form, you are applying to become a Noname Security partner for the purpose of reselling and/or distributing Noname Security’s products, and hereby agree to be bound by these Terms, which constitute a binding agreement between you and Noname Security.
By submitting your application, you represent and warrant that: (a) you are at least eighteen (18) years old; and (b) you have obtained all permissions and consents necessary from your employer (if any) to be bound by these Terms.
1. Partner Relationship Management. The Partner Relationship Management is intended to serve as a centralized location for information to Noname Security’s existing resellers, distributors or other partners and will include information regarding deal registrations, Noname Security’s standard regional price list, Noname Security’s service level agreement and other information that may be applicable to you, all as may be updated by Noname Security from time to time.
3. Restrictions. You shall not: (i) copy, distribute or modify any part of the Partner Relationship Management without our prior written authorization; (ii) use, modify, create derivative works of, transfer (by sale, resale, license, sublicense, download or otherwise), reproduce, distribute, display or disclose Content (defined below), except as expressly authorized herein; (iii) disrupt servers or networks connected to the Partner Relationship Management; (iv) use or launch any automated system (including without limitation, “robots” and “spiders”) to access the Partner Relationship Management; and/or (v) circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Partner Relationship Management.
4. Account. In order to use the services available on Partner Relationship Management, you will have to register to the Partner Relationship Management and create an account (“Account“). You agree not to create an Account on behalf of any third party or use any third party’s Account without their permission. When creating your Account, you must provide accurate and complete information. As between you and Noname Security, you are solely responsible and liable for the activity that occurs in your Account. You must keep your Account password secure and notify Noname Security immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your Account. 5. Intellectual Property Rights.
6. Deal Registration. You may participate in Noname Security deal registration program which is available on the Partner Relationship Management. Under such registration program, you may receive certain discounts and/or exclusivity benefits. Noname Security does not undertake to accept any deal registration request. You represent and warrant that you own or have the necessary rights and permissions to submit any deal registration request (including any content specified therein) and that the content in your request is accurate.
THE Partner Relationship Management AND CONTENT ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NONAME SECURITY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, TITLE, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND THOSE ARISING BY STATUTE OR FROM A COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE. NONAME SECURITY DOES NOT GUARANTEE THAT THE Partner Relationship Management AND CONTENT WILL BE FREE OF BUGS, SECURITY BREACHES, OR VIRUS ATTACKS. THE Partner Relationship Management MAY OCCASIONALLY BE UNAVAILABLE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE, UPGRADING, OR OTHER REASONS. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties, so to that extent the above limitations may not apply to you.9. Limitation of Liability.
10.Indemnity. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Noname Security and our affiliates, and our respective officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees) arising from: (i) your use of, or inability to use, the Partner Relationship Management; or (ii) your violation of these Terms.
11. Term and Termination. Noname Security, in its sole discretion, has the right to terminate these Terms and/or your access to the Partner Relationship Management, or any part thereof, immediately at any time and with or without cause (including, without any limitation, for a breach of these Terms). This Section 11 and Sections 5 (Intellectual Property Rights), 8 (Warranty Disclaimers), 9 (Limitation of Liability), 10 (Indemnity), and 12 (General) shall survive termination of these Terms.
Last updated: October 2021
Join our ecosystem of best-in-class technology partners, integrators, service providers, channel partners, and resellers.