API Security Testing for Dummies
APIs are the driving force behind digital transformation, accounting for 80% of today’s internet traffic. Organizations now have an average of 15,000 APIs to secure, and this number is growing rapidly as thousands of new applications hit the market each year.
With developers releasing code at unprecedented pace, it’s far easier for a security vulnerability to make its way into a production application than ever before. To mitigate this risk, APIs should be tested for design flaws and misconfigurations throughout their lifecycle.
Download this ebook to learn how to:
- Fix vulnerabilities before production
- Minimize the risk of breaches and data leaks
- Release secure code at scale
- Eliminate redundant pentesting
- Build API security in the API design